Sunday, May 18, 2014

Goals 'n' Stuff

Hi, my name is Stefani. I use to write this blog called Sassy N Stuff. Then grad school consumed my life.

Now, that I am done for the semester and it's summer break I have more time to write things I want to write. You should all be very, very excited!

I'm excited to have some more time for some new goals! Life is all about finding balance, but sometimes balance means that everything has to compromise a little to make room for everything else. This was my life during the last semester. I tried to balance school, work, and Crossfit... Most of the time I did well at giving them all an equal amount of my time. Over the course of the last month, however, I have definitely lost that balance (out of necessity) to focus on school. Now that school is done, I'm ready turn my focus back to other areas... ie: Crossfit!

I've worked hard, and I've come a long way... BUT I still have a long way to go. Here are my summer goals. I'm hopin' you all have my back in the process! Hold me accountable, yell at me for not following through, like my Facebook posts... That kinda thing. :)

Stefani's Super Awesome Summer Goals!
1. Run 4 Days a Week. (I'm going to develop a program of sort for this). 

 

2. I HAVE to keep working on box jumps and doubleunders. I know that I can do them both, but I can't seem to do them when I need to. Consistent practicing should help that. 3 Days a week I will spend 10 minutes (each) working on them.

3. Food... Food... Food... I've recently gone down the vortex of shit food... It's time to come back out. That means, I will plan out my food for each day, and all cheats have to be planned in advance. That means, I can't just run to the store and buy crap on a whim. Or I can't just go out to eat and order crap on a whim. I have to decide 48 hours in advance that I am going to cheat. (PS: this is a good trick. If I give myself time to plan out my cheat, I typically have a not-so-cheat-like cheat!)

There we go... My goals starting tomorrow through the end of August! I'm stoked to see my progress. I know that as long as I am serious about this I will make crazy progress! I'm probably going to even re-run my 5K and see how much I've improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment