Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nun?

Can we just get real about dudes for a moment? 

Like 100% Authentic Stefani, type of real?

K, great!

I hate them.

I hate dudes. 

But I like them. 

Trust me, being straight is not a choice. I'm just wired this way. 

If I could choose to be gay, this may be the time. 

But no thank you. 

I hate the fellas cuz I like the fellas. 

Here's the issue. 

I seem to have "Treat me poorly" written on my forehead.

I like to think my type is douchebag, so that's the issue. 

BUT I don't think that's true. 

I think I'm the problem. 

BUT I can't figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. 

I'm fucking perfect. 

I make my own money. I work hard. I'm understanding. I'm fun. I'm nice. My face is alright. I'm getting into better shape (Seriously, who wouldn't want to get in on the ground floor of that??? I should be smoking hot pretty soon.).

I'm sure I have flaws. I just can't bare to face them at the moment. 

Regardless, at some point shouldn't I get treated like a decent human being? 

I really don't expect much. 

You know... 

Like text if you decide to cancel plans. 

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

I just figured it out. 

I'm so amazing every dude thinks I can read minds. 

Maybe I should make it more clear, that I can't. 

Maybe then they'll realize appropriate times to use their phones.

And the sad part (and probably my biggest piece of the problem) is that I require people to remind me I'm worth more. 

Fucking pathetic.

It's true though. 

I am worth more. 

I don't deserve that shit.

And I'm sick of it. 

Think it's too late to be a nun? 

Don't anyone dare to seriously answer that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment