Sunday, January 25, 2015

26!!!

I am so stoked for 26.

Getting older sorta sucks in some ways.

For example: I know that birthdays didn't hurt this bad at 22. 

Still, I think there's something beautiful and amazing to getting older. If you make it beautiful and amazing. 

Every year is another year to chase dreams, accomplish goals, and ensure that you age like a fine wine; getting better and better. 

This year I'm going to get my Masters. 

WHAT!?!?!

It's still insane to me that I'm going to accomplish that. 

I'm certain that will result in new adventures and new opportunities. 

I'm so excited to see where this new piece of paper takes me. In certain it'll be beautiful.

I am so insanely grateful for my life. I love everyone in my life and am in constant amazement by the people surrounding me. 

Here's to another year spent with the best people! &&& Another year of incredible opportunities. 

It's gonna be a good one friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment