Sunday, November 4, 2012

Women's Retreat

First and foremost... THIS WEEKEND BLESSED MY SOCKS OFF!!!

Fo real. 

I went up to "the cabin" with a group of ladies from North End Collective Church in Boise.

--------------------------------
SIDE NOTE: It was not a cabin, it was more like a nice house on a beautiful mountain. And if you live in Boise try out North End Collective Church. The people who go there are so beautiful. 
--------------------------------

It was serious one of the best experiences of my life, and exactly what I needed. As you all know I've been struggling a bit to really find myself in life and see where I fit... BUT this weekend I was able to refocus and remember the most important part of my identity is being a daughter of God!!! 

Seriously, we looked at where our identity should go and what we should focus on in life, and what is most important and I really feel like if I focus on my identity in God I will be like 50% less stressed! At least!

So why we were up there we focused on 5 different topics. Those topics were contentment, kindness, friendship, modesty, and relationships. We talked about one of those built on another and can build a cycle of goodness! So, I think I'm going to take a week to work on each one of these. I'm not sure how loyal of a blogger I'll be about it, but Imma try! I just tend to be a little hit and miss on the blog thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment