Monday, March 10, 2014

1 Happy Year!


You give me smiles. 
You inspire laughter. 
You encourage me to be a better person. 
You stand by my side as I fight my demons. 
You help me remove "I can't" from my dictionary. 
You stand by me as I cried through the pain. 
You sometimes even join me in my pain.
You hear me sing and haven't voted me off the island (yet).
You watch me dance and still haven't voted me off the island.
You see me in my least attractive moments and still love me. 
You made me feel beautiful. 
You taught me to he confident in who I am.
You give me friendship I never knew existed. 
You are the longest, healthiest relationship I've ever had.
You are The Pack!


My love poem to The Pack! It's been a fantastic year with fantastic friends! Happy Anniversary! 


No comments:

Post a Comment