Sunday, December 29, 2013

Announcement!

Well, I wasn't sure how to tell the world this... You can all judge me if you please... But I don't care... The fact of the matter is that in 27 Days I will... 

TURN 25!!!

Psh, what did you think I was going say?

Like 100 days ago I was going to write 5 things I was grateful everyday... Ummm... I did that for a while... then I lost my notebook. WHOMP WHOMP... 

BUT I will be counting down to my 25th Birthdays with daily pics starting January 1st! 25 days of pictures that represent my life at 25. 

The trick? There will be no captions or hashtags (I know, hold the phone!) other than the day of the pic. #Day1 for example. There may be one pic in the day or 20. I do what I want. I won't comment on the pics either. 

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I feel like being a mysterious bitch. You're welcome. Put on your party pants! Only 2 days 'til this party gets started. 

PS: I hope I tricked you into reading things, because I like being a trickster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment