Monday, December 30, 2013

Resolutions!

First of all 60 more people read my "Announcement" post then almost any other post ever. That makes me laugh! Haha! Suckas! 

Resolution #1: I will have COMPASSION for all of the people I work with, and will work to understand their perspective. I will accept what I cannot control, and do my best to devise the best solution possible with the resources necessary.

Resolution #2: I will make the healthiest food choices in any situation. 

Resolution #3: I will not touch candy, chips, or soda (unless mixed with alcohol on occasion) for an entire year. I also will not order delivery for myself, by myself. (These are all things I can and should live without.)

Resolution #4: I will not make unplanned purchases and will not use my credit cards unless it is absolutely necessary. (This is the hardest one.)

Man, 2013 has been fantastic! I'm excited for 2014! Hope the rest of your year is fantastic! 

PS: I'm totes gonna be the loser who says "See you next year!" Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment