Monday, July 14, 2014

Next Up On The Pursuit of Healthiness...

So, I haven't been thankful for a few days.... Don't worry, I'll do that next! For now I have something that I want to talk about more.

I have decided that I am a professional dieter. I have tried just about everything. As I get older and wiser, the things I've tried are based on a little more science and are supported by people that I see in real life. I don't just try things to try things. I try things that I hope will help me.

I have decided that pretty much ANY system can work for pretty much ANYONE, if the person is able to follow it as prescribed. The trick is for people to find what works BEST for them in their life style.

In the last year I've used Advocare and Eat to Perform. I love both of these systems for different reasons, and they both have significantly impacted my performance and my success. As I begin school, however, I don't know that I can continue to maintain either program. I know that I need to continue to eat well and I need to continue work out. If I don't do these two things... I will not be successful and I'll be a hot mess. I know myself well enough to know this. The biggest issue is that I am not going to have a ton of time to food prep and/or eat. I will be working 40 hours a week, and will be attending school for at least 6 hours on Saturdays this semester. I will also be taking 2 online classes, and I'll need to do homework and study. &&& I'm a stress eater. I know that this is the recipe for success, and if I'm not on top of things then I will end up back where I was a year and a half ago.

I've been getting some serious anxiety regarding this.

I am super stoked, however, because I think I found my answer! Isogenix! My friend is doing it, and she is doing fantastic.

Essentially, the Isogenix will cover 2 meals a day worth of shakes/supplements &&& all I have to do is make sure I have enough food for a few snacks and dinner. This is seriously going to make my life so much easier! I also know that there have been some crazy success from it. My package should be here soon, and I finally feel like I'm going to survive my master's program without adding 400 extra pounds to my body!

I still think that Advocare and Eat to Perform are wonderful systems though.

1. I think that Advocare 24 Day Challenge is the perfect kick starter for ANYONE who wants to push themselves to eat better, and get a good jump start. That challenge gave me the opportunity to completely learn how to eat better. I will forever been grateful for that.

2. Eat to Perform has given me so many PR's and has improved my performance so much. I love that it's all based on the food that you put in your body. I would love to go back on this system, but I just know that I will not be able to eat the amount of food I need to eat while I'm going to school. It just won't happen, and I'll freak out and fall into a slump.

I'm hopeful that Isogenix will give me an opportunity make sure that I am maintain healthy habits while I'm going to school. I'm also hoping that I can do some leaning up in the process. I am going to do a 30 day challenge soon, and I'm super excited! I'm hoping for some super results! Don't worry... I'll keep you updated!

In the mean time... I hope you all are searching for the system/diet/program that will work for you! Cheers to a healthier and fitter world!

No comments:

Post a Comment