Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love

Valentine's Day is coming!!! You know what that means???

A bunch of people are going to start bitching about being single and about how it's a "Hallmark Holiday".

The party poopers of the holiday will be saying things like, "I don't need Hallmark to tell me when I should profess my love." or "Hallmark just created this holiday to make money, I ain't buyin' into it." or "I'm a big grumpy, negative, angry, bitter bitch/asshole who likes to whine about things." Well... that last one may not be a direct quote. That's what I hear though.

I know what you're thinking... Stefani... you are single again for the 25th Valentine in a row! You should be the bitterest of them all...

Nope, Nope, Nope! I've been there and done the bitter thing. And then I realized... I'm being a big grumpy, negative, angry, bitter bitch. &&& Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

So, here's why I'm not even sad about Valentine's Day.

1. Someday... Hopefully before I die... I'll have a Valentine, and when that happens it will be fabulous. Well it better be fabulous... Y'all should give him the heads up that I'm expecting fabulous. That being said, why should I rain on the parade of all the love birds in my life? They're happy and in love, and they want to celebrate! We should all celebrate love and happiness! Even if it isn't our own!

2. I have A LOT of people (and 2 chihuahuas) who I love and who love me! That's something to celebrate! I may not be in love but there's lots of love in my life!

3. Normally, I'd also be excited about the half price candy. Now, that isn't the case this year as I'm currently doing a 24 Day Challenge... BUT... No reason you people can't go get some yummy chocolate!

4. I get to hang out with a few of my favorite people! It's going to be WiLd!!! (Well, kinda... please note 24 Day Challenge mention).

5. I like pink and EVERYTHING is pink (and red). So, I can totes go find just about anything I need in the color pink. It's kinda awesome.

Now, you all should go tell someone you love them and have a fabulous week! Remember what you have have, don't fret over what you don't have!

&&& In case you need a laugh or two...

Sexy Walter White Is Your New Favourite Meme
Valentine's Day Grumpy Cat
Haha! I wouldn't have posted this, but every post I saw on FB today said something about a person's loneliness, so this fits perfectly!
This is probably my situation. im sure of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment