Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2 Things

This post is about 2 things. Incase you missed that. 

The good or the bad news first? 

Let's go with bad... 

Bad: Turns out that I'm going to be at internship or in school at least 2 nights a week for at least 6 weeks. Why is this bad news??? That limits me to 3 times a week at Crossfit. 😢 However will I survive? I think that it will motivate me to get my food in check a little better AND it will motivate me to run a little more. BUT so sad. So, so sad. 

Good: It's almost my birthday! I love birthdays! Love them! So fun! So great! Considering all that's going on in my life it has not be the "birth-month" I've celebrated it past years. I don't even forsee a "birth-week". BUT there will be a "birth-night" dammit! I will be going to school all day and then I'm going to celebrate all night! Or at least 'til 2! &&& this celebration will take place in G-Town Down. I know that this is probably super lame for my Twin friends, and I totes get people not going to G-Town. I just don't like the bar scene in Twin. It's kind of weird. I either need a small town or a big city, and school eliminated a weekend in Boise. After much deliberation I decided it's my birthday and I do what I want, SO Gooding it is! I'm actually super stoked! I'm going to expose a few friends to G-Town, and no doubt it'll be a blasty blast! If you're in G-Town you should come say Heeeeeeeeey!

Duuuuuuuuude... I'm gonna be 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment