Friday, January 16, 2015

That Feels Better

I know that people always say it, "You'll feel better if you eat better." 

I have even experienced it. 

I tend to be a slower learner sometimes. 

As previously mentioned, I ate like shit through December and first of January. 

Over the last week I shaped up quite nicely. 

I have had several mostly perfect days in a row! 

I have been taking my supplements, drinking my shakes, and eating clean! 

I have been preparing dinners on my late nights. 

I've been preparing snacks for class.

I'm doin' this so, so right! 

I definitely am not a super model, but I feel so good. 

I don't feel bloated. 

I feel more energetic. 

I feel so accomplished! 

I'm excited to see where this goes from here. 

Motivation can snowball just as easily as bad behavior. The more successes I have the more motivation I have to have even more successes! 

I highly recommend making some good choices friends. Just give it a shot. 

AND in case you're curious, here's what I'm using and when...

Morning: 
Ionix Supreme
IsaPro
Natural Accelerator (when I remember)

Snacks:
Anything Clean and Yummy whenever I'm hungry.

Lunch: 
IsaPro

Snacks:
Anything Clean and Yummy whenever I'm hungry.

Between Work and Class:
Ionix Supreme

Dinner:
Something yummy and clean

Before Bed: 
Cleanse for Life 
2 Flush

Cheers to Isagenix for helping me feel fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment