Monday, June 10, 2013

Life Post-Cleanse

Man, I don't feel like much has changed. I still try to stick to Paleo. I did cheat on a couple meals this weekend. I ate some yummy Mexican food and all the beans, chips, and tortillas that went with it. I also had some crab, shrimp, artichoke dip that I'm pretty sure God created right after he made Adam and Eve. Just saying. Some say he rested on the 7th day. I say that he made that yumminess.

Not going to lie though... I have no desire to really eat bad. Even in those moments I tried to make some healthier choices. Well... maybe not the dip. And it was delicious  but I also had some ceviche and I wish I would have just had that. It was much better for me and better tasting! I didn't feel like a blimp after!!!

I even considered eating ice cream, but really had no desire for that. That is incredible, because a month ago I totally would have made a trip to buy ice cream.

This weekend I feel like I made a really big move too. I went paddle boarding with friends, and it was so much fun. Granted, I just sat down the whole time. The whole standing thing freaked me out!!! Next time I will stand though! Normally, in my pre-CrossFit days I would have been terrified to go. I would have been insecure about how I looked and thought "fat people can't do that". Granted I honest don't weigh much less (hard to lose weight when you put on 17lbs of muscle), but I feel so much better! I got a new swim suit (that helped), and I felt like I could tackle the world. I'm excited to see what kind of opportunities I take advantage of when I really am fit!!!

Also, I ordered me some Advocare today!!! Everyone should use their stuff. I LOVE IT!!! It's spendy, which sucks. BUT it's so worth it. I'm excited to check out the Thermoplus and the recovery. It should be splendid.

Maybe, I'll cook something cool soon. If you're lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment