Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Today I have done nothing I have not wanted to do. Except for maybe be my dogs' jungle gym. As I type OC is sitting on my chest. Not to mention his consistent stepping on the giant bruise on my leg. Geeze Louise... Dogs!!!

Really though, it has been a great day! 

I made Bacon Wrapped Salmon for Lunch... 


Is your mouth watering? It should be!!! It was so good, and so easy!!! Take some Salmon (I use the frozen Salmon from Costco), wrap it in bacon, and throw it on the George Foreman!!! I use the George Foreman, because I don't have a real grill. It works for me though! And it made the bacon nice and crispy on this! Mmmm... 

I will be having that again in the near future. 

I also made Baby Kale Chips. I used this recipe. They were pretty good! I'm not sure if I like kale though. I'm going to say that if you like kale you'll love these. If you're unsure about kale then these are pretty good, but you probably won't be able to eat a lot! 

I think that getting in shape and taking better care of myself has really inspired me to be an overall better person. I see that I'm never "stuck" the way I am. We are always able to change. Hopefully that change is for the better. I do my job believing people can change, so why the hell can't I change???

Those are my thoughts for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment