Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rough Day

So... for the last couple days I haven't really been hungry. Like at all. I really could care less about food. Then today at 10:30am hunger struck.

I thought I was going to die. I'm pretty sure it was touch and go for a second. I really really really needed something sweet. Well... maybe "need" is the wrong word. But it felt like it.

At lunch I ended up going to the store and getting a fruit leather (or two) and some organic peanut butter cups. Uh, I threw a way the wrapper so I don't know what they were called but they were amazing!!! They were made with "cane syrup" which I think is just a fancy way to say sugar, so I'm probably going to go through withdrawals soon... BUT THEY WERE SO GOOD!!! Nom, Nom, Nom!!!

Needless to say I did a lot of eating for the rest of the day also, but the rest was all pure Paleo. So, crazy how hungry you can get!

Good day at CrossFit though. I think that I've got myself kind of under control mentally so that helps. Also, my endurance is better. I can go for longer, and actually feel like I can start increasing my weight. It's so awesome!!!

I'm pretty proud of my pups today. OC was adopted from a shelter and they think that he was abused. He hates little people and men. When I adopted him they were basically like "Uh, are you single or a lesbian?" Haha... He's my personal social work problem. Anyways, he's a yappy little shit and hates when people are in their yards and he can see them. Apparently he rules the neighborhood. BUT today he was able to maintain his composure while some neighbors were in the yard! He even was able to pee! Which normally he won't do because he's so distracted barking. I know, I know it took a year to get to this point, but I'm so proud of the little guy!!!

Finally, I really love watching the sun go down on my porch. It's so awesome! I can't wait until I get a fence though. A little more privacy would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment