Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bountiful Basket!!!

For those of you who have never heard of Bountiful Baskets, you should really check them out. It's as easy as clicking HERE. I got my first basket today and I'm STOKED!!! Here are the goods... 


Does that look fantastic or what??? &&& ALL  of this (including a bunch of Bananas that got cut out) was only $15!!! There are a few extra fees ($3 for first timers and $4 for processing). Still though. Try to get all this stuff at the grocery store for that price. PLUS, you never know what you're going to get, so it's the perfect excuse to try out new recipes and really expand your Paleo recipes. BOOM! 

This week there were these little fellows... 
I had NO idea what they were. Shout out to my Facebook friends who helped. They're persimmons. Based on some Pinterest searching I'm going to try to make Persimmon Chicken. I'm pretty excited about the situation. Wish me luck. 

I also got lentils. I first thought they were leeks. I had never had either. Turns out they weren't leeks. I'm a bit nervous to try those, but my dear friend Ruth guided me towards Prosciutto wrapped leeks. That sounds safe right? Imma try it!!! 

With the rest of the pile I'm still brain storming what to do. I definitely think tonight's snacky will be a yummy fruit salad. Mmmm... So much yumminess in this pile. 

I'll keep you updated on what I do and how it turns out!!! 

I did already start in on the loot... 
My favorite thing ever. YUMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment