Sunday, January 26, 2014

Golden Birthday!

So, I went to sleep at 7:30... Now I'm un-asleep. Whoops! 

But here's the birthday deets!!!

First, I got to do the most awesome WOD ever! Seriously, can't go wrong with a team WOD that includes 300 DEADLIFTS! 

Then as the WOD was finishing people started to act a little funny. They ended up setting up a projector, and showing a video... THE BEST VIDEO EVER!!! Just picture 6 good lookin' Crossfitters in an NSync music video! It'll change your life! Hahaha or come watch it at my house! :)

Then my rents came over and we ate and went to Costco and laughed! And my brother and acted like we were 10 again. And I took pictures of him...



Aren't we presh! 

Then it was off to dinner with some of my favorite ladies. I'll like pictures explain this one... 







And then there was dancing! And I have this really awesome video of Ashlee but I can't figure out how to get it on here... 

It really was an awesome amazing day!!! 

25 is gonna be a good one!








No comments:

Post a Comment