Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Packed!

Seriously, the packing part of this whole thing was stressing me out. I was told to pack for a nice dinner, church (yup, goin' to church because he has a performance with his violin students), and warm clothes for the rest of the time. That is the most vague description ever. Such a dude!

Praise Sweet Baby Jesus for Angelina who came and helped me pull my life together!

This is my super cute carry on suitcase!

Had to get that first. DUH! (Listen I earned some retail therapy today! Dammit!)


And this is it filled with clothes!


Yup! I fit a whole long weekend worth of clothes in there. Not much to spare so if I spill on a shirt I'm SOL. Gah... now I'm stressed again... perhaps I can squeeze one more shirt in there???

Any who, there is just enough space for an extra pair of shoes, my blow dryer, and my make up.

NAILED IT!

It was a little stressful. I'm glad Angelina was there to help me through it. She even got to meet Michael via FaceTime, because he called. Who's jealous??

Now I have to figure out what coat. I mean I love my Pea Coat and it fits best and will look best with my dinner/church outfits. BUT he mentioned that we might go snow shoeing (yup, packing an extra shirt at least...) and for that I would need my real winter coat. This is so stressful. Angelina suggested that I wear one and carry the other, but that sounds like a pain in my ass! 

So, while all of you are worrying about my safety, I'll just sit here and worry about coats. Yup, I'm a dumb dumb. Really though, you are all so supportive and excited for me and loving and prefer that I remain alive. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Pretty much I'm glad you people are concerned, because it takes the pressure off of me. Angelina has been lighting candles. I'm not full Mexican, so I'm not sure what that means but I think it means that she's praying for me. Ha! 

Just so you know here is the current break down of my worry percentages... 

.2% That I'll Remain Alive
.3% That I'll Freeze to Death
19% That TSA Will Bitch About My Carry On
20.1% That We Won't Have Chemistry
60.4% That I'll Bring the Wrong Coat

:)

It's going to be grand. Glad you're all along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment