Thursday, January 30, 2014

So...


I hate when people throw this shit all over Facebook, but since I posted all about my adventure it just seems right to follow up.

Perhaps I should draw you all another picture...

You pick up what I'm throwing down. 

Don't grab your pitchforks. 

He's a nice man. He's a good man. He as, as a whole, has been nice and kind to me. However, it was decided today that things just weren't going to work out. 

From this all I have gotten an awesome story and went on a crazy adventure.

&&& I'm back to doing what I do best... being a crazy dog lady!

&&& No I don't anticipate another adventure quite like that. I mean other than the utter let down now, the trip was as good as could be expected. I can't expect that to happen twice. 

That is all! 

I'm still here and awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment