Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm Smart!

I started this school thing just over a week ago. Here are a few thoughts I have... 

1. An online Master's program is VERY different from a in person undergrad. Or at least this one is. 

2. I am so glad I opted for 2 classes not 3.

3. Juggling work and school and Crossfit (my 3 priorities) maybe slightly more difficult than expected, BUT I have a game plan that I think will work.

4. I'm smart! I was really scared about writing on discussion boards, because I was afraid the other students would be like "this dumb bitch." But, two posts in and I got some kudos from students and a professor! Not to say this will continue but I'm going to just soak in the glory. 

5. I REALLY like the content matter. I find it all so very interesting! I'm actually enjoying what I'm reading. Who woulda thunk?

6. I now understand why the old people in my classes were so annoying. Apparently going to school while being a responsible adult brings out the over achiever in you. Or in me at least. Sorry old people I despised and made fun of.

No comments:

Post a Comment