Thursday, January 16, 2014

Is this real life?

It kinda hit me about Mountain Home... That this is real life! 

I'm actually going to Montana (assuming I can get my legs to step on the plane)! 

I'm pretty sure I'd be less afraid to sky dive. 

The good news is that I'm passed the hopes for a fairytale. I mean even if things go perfectly and we're everything each other dreamed, there are still a few obstacles... Like the 9 hour drive and Montana's lack of Crossfit boxes. 

So, I'm being realistic and a grown up. Real life isn't about fairytales and adrenaline and love aren't the same thing. (Take note of that people. ADRENALINE AND LOVE AREN'T THE SAME THING!) 

BUT I'm still stressed and nervous...

Now, if I were working with a kid who was stressed out about things they can't control I would say, "What can you control?" 

So here's what I can and will control... 

1. I'm going to smile. Because even if he's a douchewad I did something I never thought I'd do!

2. I'm going to absorb the experience. There will be lessons to be learned from this either way, so I will learn. 

3. I'm going to enjoy Whitefish and all it has to offer! At the very least I'll get some pictures of pretty scenery! 

That being said... I'm going to enjoy my evening with my good friend Jessica. 

Tomorrow, I'm off on my great adventure. I will meet a fantastic guy and we may or may not hit it off, BUT I'll definitely return a better person with an experience I'll never forget. 

XOXO

(Do you like the XOXO... It may be my new thing. Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment