Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 1

So, Day 1 did not start off as good as expected... 

6:15 am: Wake up

6:30 am: Drink Spark. Which isn't too bad. Kind of tastes like Tang. Remember Tang?

7:00 am: Drink Fiber drink. Which is the nastiest thing in the world. It's all gritty and gross. I gagged. Then I started drinking my smoothie (1c frozen berries, 1/2 banana, Spinach, Green Tea)

8:00 am: Fell nauseous. Yup. I thought I was going to puke. Everywhere. Gross.

9:30 am: Go to Jerome for work.

12:00 pm: Leave the meeting I'm in STARVING. Convince myself that I paid way to much for this effing stuff, and I will not blow it at McDonalds. (If they had drive through sushi, I'd be done for!)

1:00 pm: Go home for lunch where I did have a yummy salad (spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, avocado, all topped with balsamic).

2:00 pm: Back to work already hungry.

3:00 pm: Start munching on some nuts, that really aren't that good.

4:30 pm: My co-worker cooked a bag of Bleepity Bleep Bleep POPCORN!!! I had self control and avoided it, but almost had to punch myself in the face to do so.

5:00 pm: I went to Cross Fit. That was a happy time.

6:30 pm: Headed home for dinner. I wasn't even that hungry. I ate some stuff I had made a few days ago (chicken, bacon, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and zucchini).

7:30 pm: Get out of the shower starving!!! So, I made another salad identical to the first one.

That's Spark in the Blender Bottle. It isn't half bad. Maybe I'll take a picture of the fiber for you tomorrow. Bleh!!! 


The good news in all of this is that I am not "shitting my brains out" yet. Yes, my fellow Cross Fitters were curious. Seriously, I don't know if all boxes are like ours BUT we are not shy about much around that joint. I  simply told them that I'd keep them updated. Haha... 

I really want to try the raspberry dressing I bought... but I have a feeling it's not as Paleo friendly as I want it to be. I'm pretty sure if I ask Kristin she'll say "Throw that shit away!" If I don't ask her, however, I'll never use it. Such a predicament. 

I also am debating whether or not to tell her I'm bloggin' this stuff. She's going to tell me I'm doing things wrong. I don't want to do things wrong, BUT ignorance is bliss... Right?

Ya, I'm telling her.

No comments:

Post a Comment