Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 13 & 14

First of all, you should know that I was very successful at sticking with my diet at my parents house. This is especially impressive, because my parents' house is a high risk place for me. 

High risk place is the term used by addicts in reference to a place that may trigger them. 

Well, my parents' house is probably the most likely place to trigger a sugar relapse. 

Mmmm... Sugar... 

It's mostly because the food there is so good. My mama can cook! 

BUT when she cooks, it's not exactly Paleo. 

I did OK though! 

I helped with dinner last night. We had tri-tip, ceviche, and YAM fries. 

All Paleo! Go us!

I am drinking the meal replacement shake for breakfast, so that was good too. 

THEN my brother came home and made a quesadilla and I almost died. 

I LOVE CHEESE AND TORTILLAS!!! 

I made it though!!! Go me!!! 

********************

Now, that I've convinced you all to be Paleo, I know what you're wondering. 

Stefani, what do I do with this bag of flour in my pantry? 

Well, well, well... Let me tell you!

My mom told me that my Ama (grandma) use to put her unripened avocado's in flour. At first I was skeptical, but I had this avocado that never seemed like it was going to get ripe. I tried it out... and sure thing it works!!!

And here you thought you were going to waste your flour! 

You're welcome!

********************

Tonight I made tacos!!! 

Easy Peasy!!!

Cook hamburger, add diced tomatoes, season with Mrs. Dash "Fiesta Lime", and Season All. 

Put the meat in lettuce with avocado. 

Eat that stuff up! 

THEN, eat more! 

You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment