Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 8

Rule 1: You may only judge me as long as it takes you to read this post. 

Rule 2: If you share this with your friends and they judge me I will kick you. 

Rule 3: If this goes viral and I end up single for the rest of my life I will kick everyone I meet for the rest of my life. 

Cool. Now that we have that out of the way. 

I've been asked several times "Why Paleo?" I  have said things like "Well everyone is doing it, and it make sense." BUT the other day I got bitch slapped in the face with truth!!! Here's the story of that slap... 

I've debated as to whether or not share this story. I mean this really has a great point... But I'm so going to get judged. I also may never have anyone come over for dinner ever again. I promise to buy paper plates! 

A picture is worth a thousand words. This one says I'm lazy. It also says that I let my dogs lick off my plates when I'm done eating. (I can feel the judgement.) This is a recent development, since I started eating Paleo.
(I WASH MY DISHES AFTERWARDS DAMMIT!!!)

So, the other day I was thinking "Man, my dogs really like Paleo, because they get to lick off my plates after!" 

Then I stopped and thought... 

Why do I let my dogs lick my plates now? 
Well, because the food I'm eating is all natural, and I know it won't mess up their stomachs. 

So, I didn't share my food with my DOGS, because I was afraid it would make them sick? 
Yes. 

WTF???

How ridiculous is that? Seriously, I wouldn't even feed my DOGS what I was putting in MY body!!! 

THEY'RE DOGS!

So, let me tell you why I've decided to eat Paleo...

BECAUSE I REFUSE TO EAT ANYTHING I WON'T FEED MY DOGS!!!
(On a regular basis, because lets be honest I will probably eat something that's not Paleo again but not on the regular.)

THE GOOD NEWS: I totes feed my dogs alcohol. So, that's cool. 

See, I told you... GOOD POINT!

Don't judge, bitches!
:) 

Back to the cleanse nasty. 

Only 2 more days with that stupid fiber. 

I puked some fiber up today. Seriously, I thought I was going to die. There has to be a better way for me to ingest that. Someone find it! 

I did hit the point where I finally have energy! I felt so good all day! Keep on keepin' on and I promise it'll get better!!! 

PROUD TO BE SUGAR FREE!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment