Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 7

That's right... I MADE IT THROUGH A WHOLE WEEK!

I thought today was going to be much harder than it was. Mostly, because I didn't do anything all day and that usually is high ground for me to chow down on bad food. 

I still chowed down (perhaps more than I should have), but it was all Paleo! 

Mostly, I ate a few too many fruit leathers, and a Lara bar. I also ate banana "ice cream" where you take frozen bananas and blend them until their a yummy smooth texture. 

I did discover some yumminess though. 

Doesn't that look fantastic??? Those are Butter Lettuce leaves with steak and my Ceviche from yesterday on them. Seriously, everyone should buy butter lettuce. I LOVE IT!!! I was totally jonesing for some tortillas, and this little number did  the trick. Mmmm... So good! 

Today, hasn't been to exciting... Unless you count 8+ hours worth of watching Weeds. 

Oh, what a glorious Sunday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment