Thursday, May 9, 2013

Times, They Are Changing

I suck at blogging, but I'm here to try again! This time I'm feeling dedicated to my cause. Starting Monday I'm going to start the Advocare 24 Day Challenge where I will be using their system along with eating Paleo to jump start my journey to health. I've decided to blog everyday of my challenge. I think this is an awesome idea for a two reasons...

1. I hope that maybe it'll help to keep me accountable. I mean, who really wants to tell Cyber Space that they failed? Not I! 

2. I hope to inspire someone. I want people to know that losing weight is hard, and if it's easy that it might not be permanent. This challenge is the beginning of the road for me, and certainly isn't going to be my quick fix. 


I'm stoked! &&& Nervous. Eeeeeeeeek...


Everyone at my box is doing it... and they all have seen fabulous results!!! They also all have shared similar pains throughout the process. I think it will turn out well though.


Here's the game plan:

Tonight: I write my first grocery list.

Tomorrow: I shop.

Saturday: I do some meal prep. (I normally like to meal prep on Sunday, but Sunday my mom will be here so I'm not sure how much preppin' I'll be able to do.)

Sunday: I eat bad food with my mom.

Monday: Game Face On!


This is going to be a wild ride. I promise to share the gritty details and to be honest with you all along the way. I will also share, what I hope to be, stellar results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment