Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 15 the 2nd. Also known as Day 16.

Yummy, yummy, yummy goodness... 

That's what I do! 

Tonight it was chopped salad. 

Now, when I eat salad I need a few things... 

A: I don't want to battle to get the salad on my fork. 

B: I want it covered in dressing goodness. 

So, first I chopped up lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, and cucumber in to little pieces. I want to be able to eat this business with a spoon. 


See the itty bitty pieces! I use 2 chicken breasts, 3 things of romaine lettuce, 10 large grape tomatoes  and half of a really long cucumber. 


The dressing is 2 avocados, 1 lemon, 3 limes, (about) 1/4 cup of olive oil, (about) 1/2 cup of vinegar, salt, and pepper. 

I blended it all up and it was really thick... 

SO, I put it in a blender bottle and added about a cup of water. 

I also I added some fiesta lime spices. 


Then I poured that goodness all over the salad. 

And I put a lot on the salad. 



Why?

Because I like it that way, and this shit is about as clean as it gets so I can! 

Oh, I added bacon too. 

Seriously, I could eat this everyday for the rest of my life!!! 

NOM! 

Only 9 days... I officially don't even really want bad food. 

This is possible folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment