Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 11

Today, I made Paleo my BITCH!!!

I made soup. I didn't even have a recipe. I just made it up all by myself.

Don't you fret... I'll share MY recipe!!!

It's so easy!!!

You need:
6 Tomatoes
3 Red Bell Peppers
1 Onion
4 Carrots
Garlic
2(ish) Zucchini
1 Rotisserie Chicken

Step 1: Clean your veggies. Cut tomatoes in half, take seeds out of the peppers and cut them in half, cut onion into quarters, and cut carrots in half.

Step 2: Pile them all into the crock pot, and throw some garlic on top. Also, add about a cup of water.


Step 3: Put the lid on the crock pot and put it on high. 


Step 4: Go to work for 4 or more hours. 

Step 5: Slice up zucchini and cook (I realized that I didn't have olive oil, so I used some blended veggies for this process. It's worked OK.) 


Step 6: Put the veggies from the crock pot into the blender, and liquefy.

Step 7: Shred Rotisserie Chicken. 

Step 8: Pour veggies into the pot with the zucchini. 

Step 9: Add the rotisserie chicken.  


Step 10: Add seasonings to taste. I used salt, fiesta lime, season all, and pepper.

Step 11: Eat it while you blog. :) 



***********************************

In other news I took today off Cross Fit. Well, Kristin told me to 

I think it was a good move. I have not been into it mentally!

I have been getting frustrated, because I have to modify EVERYTHING!!! I know, that's normal when you start... but it just is frustrating after a while. I've had a few rough days where my body just doesn't do what it's supposed to be doing. I also have been really sore, and my body could probably use some recovery. 

I'm going to try to really get my head back into the game tomorrow. Throwing fits gets me no where. 

What will I do with the extra 2 hours???


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment