Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 12

Guess what I have? 

Fit Girl Problems!

My thighs are getting all muscular and my waist is getting smaller, which means my jeans hate me. HATE ME!!! I'm told this is a "Fit Girl Problem" though, so I'm totally OK with it! :) 

*********************

Now, let me tell you a little something about carbs. Carbs are not bad! Carbs are good! Your body needs carbs! 

I know what you're saying... 

STEFANI YOU'RE ON CRACK!!! YOU CUT ALL GRAINS OUT OF YOUR DIET!!!

Well, I might be on cocaine. That's what my pills made me feel like I was on today. BUT probably not. I don't think that shit can be passed by anyone as legal. 

Anyways, back to my point. 

I have a secret to tell you. 

Get closer to the screen. 

Closer. 

Closer. 

Closer. 

YOU CAN GET CARBS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES GRAINS!!! 

There are these things called vegetables.

You know, those things that get a bad rap because people don't think their yummy? 

If you eat the right ones you can get carbs!

I'ts my understanding that squash, zucchini, peppers, yams (don't let anyone lie to you and tell you they're sweet potatoes), cauliflower, and things of the sort. 

I was really struggling in life, and then I ate that soup which has peppers and zucchini in it, and I feel 100% better!!! 

Eat them. Eat a lot. It will help!

*********************

So, I was going to go to Costco tonight. I need to do some serious grocery shopping BUT the chihuahuas' had a traumatic experience. 

We were out front watering flowers when a friendly bull dog came over to make friends with the chihuahuas. 

He thought they were a toy, and they thought that they were about to meet their maker. 

I just couldn't leave them after an experience like that. 

Well, that and I need to make a grocery list. 

I'm going to try really hard to see what I want I want to make this week, but I'm already stuck. 

Hmmph... I'll let you know how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment